R.S.M. International Academy has extensive infrastructure for academic & non-academic pursuits of students. Some highlights are:
- Spacious and well ventilated class rooms.
- Well-equipped laboratories.
- Well stocked libraries.
- Sports grounds for Basketball, Badminton, Kho- Kho,
- Provision for indoor activities such as Table Tennis, Skating.
- Language Lab.
- Audio- Visual class room.
- Airy & well – ventilated arranged classroom.
- Computer labs, well equipped.
Sports facilities at school include Basketball court, Badminton etc. with indoor games facilities.
Interactive Session in classrooms
Every class room till class VIII is equipped with an interactive board with multimedia projector, Pin-up Board, Green Board, White Board etc.
Has an exceptional computer Lab with a 2:1 student computer ratio and all in one machines. Computer labs are designed as per the age group so that the children are tech-savvy from the earliest age. It is rightly said that a single picture speaks a thousand words. Thus to make understanding an easy process through multimedia each lab is equipped with adequate multimedia facilities.
The students have a ready access to a well-stocked library to empower their minds and to think beyond their prescribed texts. The initiation of a digital library is yet another novel move towards facilitating education for gen-Next. Apart from books and journals, visual, audio and video materials will also be made available to the learners. In keeping with the rapid expansion of educational multimedia, the school has endeavored to create this e-library. Virtual learning materials have now been found to augment learner comprehensibility. Digital library has a great deal of potential for the academic sector and we are certain that this will motivate learning.
School Library Rules
Please observe the following Library rules strictly:
- The library is a “Silence Zone”. Students have to maintain silence strictly in the library.
- Reference book cannot be borrowed and must be used only in the library.
- A borrowed book must be returned to the library with food, water, bags and other personal items.
- Students cannot take books out of the library without the permission of the librarian, and if found so a hefty fine will be imposed.
- Books lost/ damaged/disfigured will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower.
- Each student has to check the library book he/she has borrowed and report impairment or any damage to the librarian, before taking the book out.
- Return, as it might get lost.
- It is mandatory for students to return the books before the long holidays.
- To provide hands on practical experience to our students.
- Well-equipped Physics, Chemistry and Biology lab with advanced
equipment’s give digital edge to scientific learning to students of Middle and High school.
E – Care App
E – Care has launched a school mobile app to serve as a portal to make communication with the school easier for parents. It is a platform whereby parents conveniently receive messages from the school and are kept updated with current news/ information regarding academics and all activities conducted in the school. During this lockdown period, the app facilitates sharing of lessons and class schedules with parents and students.
The school is equipped with an Art room where the creative surge of the students find expression in varying forms. It provides a whetstone to have their budding talents. The students are geared to excel in their artistic caliber by a team of expert.
The school has designated areas for various scholastic & non-scholastic activities which include
Well-equipped Music Room, Language Rooms. (Labs)
Security System & CCTV
The safety & security of our students is our priority in school. In order to provide a secure environment for our students the school has taken the initiative to install CCTV cameras around the school campus to ensure safety at all times.
Medical Room (Infirmary)
The school has a well-equipped health unit (First-aid) facility with general prestigious and a nurse. Students undergo regular growth assessments medical checkups while routine first-aid in administered by the unit any emergency is referred to the nearby hospital.
Prayer Assembly Grounds
The school has separate prayer assembly grounds in each block for the students & staff.